Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dylan is almost 6 weeks!


These last 2 weeks have flown by! I'm not sure where the days go. By the time Dylan and I get up, eat and shower, it's already 11am!!! And believe me, we are not sleeping late. We are starting to develop a routine which is nice. He is still sleeping really well (knock on wood). His first stretch is 4-5 hours long on most nights! I really appreciate the sleep. He is getting bigger and bigger each day. His newborn clothes still fit him, but the length is getting close. 0-3 month clothing is starting to fit a little better. He is still a very mellow baby. I can take him anywhere. We frequent the market, Target and my parents house. Dylan is also awake a lot more during the day. He is also much more aware of himself and his surroundings. He loves the mirror on his swing! I think Dylan got his Dad's big beautiful brown eyes. I love them! His hair is getting lighter like mine. We are still hoping for it to get curly like Nick's!
Hanging out with my Mom
In my new PJ's from Grandma & Grandpa
Dad teaching me how to bet on basketball & football games :)

6 comments:

Bordessa Family said...

OH I just love the one with one with you holding him, his little mouth is SO CUTE!! Cant wait to meet him next month, we will find a day! Im coming regardless!!

Busalacchi's said...

I'm so glad you updated your Blog because he is changing by the day. You look fabulous and he is so precious. I'm sorry we missed you last week-hopefully we will see him soon! Renee

Busalacchi's said...

I just re-read what I wrote and of couse we want to see you and Nick as well as Dylan!:) Renee

Coldani Family said...

Renee is right, he is changing by the day. We will miss you guys when you are gone ALL next week!!

Let me know when Jackie is coming up in Dec so I can come visit too!

cassie said...

Oh my gosh - I love that first picture of him! He really is getting SO big!!!!

Amy said...

I can't believe he is getting so big..and still sooo beautiful.. can't wait to see you all next week!!