Monday, February 16, 2009

Dylan's First Trip To The Snow!

My parents headed to Las Vegas to celebrate my Dad's birthday last Thursday & Friday. Since Nick & I were without childcare, we decided to head to South Lake Tahoe to visit Nick's Uncle Billy at his time share. The trip was awesome! I managed to forget my suitcase at home... but luckily our condo had a washer and dryer so I could wash my outfit each day. I don't think I'm completely recovered from the pregnancy brain! Nick got to ski one day and we had plenty of time to relax. I gambled for all of 2 minutes and managed to win $6.57! Dylan seemed to like the snow. He didn't mind the cold or being bundled up! The only time he wasn't too happy was when the snow was blowing in his face. I also drove for the first time in the snow with chains! It's not as scary as I thought it would be.

Beautiful!
No one likes snow blowing in their face!

1 comments:

Coldani Family said...

Looks beautiful and Im so proud of you for driving, you are brave!!