Monday, March 9, 2009

5 months old & a trip to the desert!

Today Dylan is 5 months old! I seriously can't believe it. I was going through Dylan's toys to see if there was anything new he would be interested in and found his blocks. I got the bright idea to add them to his monthly picture and I think it turned out pretty cute! If only I had been doing this all along...
Notice the shirt, it says "Junior Builder" made of tool letters. Grandpa will love it!
Oops!
Mmm, the 5 tastes good!
Last weekend we drove to Palm Desert to visit Mamaley & Mampy! Dylan did great in the car and the drive was so worth it. We had such a nice time visiting with them. We ate, played, went for a walk, ate at my favorite childhood restaurant, ate some more and went to the swap meet! It's so fun to see Dylan with his Great Grandparents. He is so lucky to have 5 of them!!!
Hanging out with Mamaley & Mampy
A beautiful walk in the neighborhood
Oatmeal with M&M!

Just as yummy as I remembered! (Whoa, I need a tan. Sorry for the glow-in-the-dark legs!)
Sitting in a high chair at lunch. He is a little small so we smushed blankets and a purse in to stabilize him :)
Too cool

3 comments:

cassie said...

Dylan just gets cuter & cuter every day!

Coldani Family said...

look at you with the festive themed blog and the blocks. Thanks for the great idea! :)

Amy said...

HE IS SOOO CUTE!!! Great pictures! M&M look really good too, I'm sure they were so happy to see you guys. I am a little jealous that I missed out on Elmers... wow it has been a long time..