Monday, August 10, 2009

Double Digit Midget

That is what Nick has named Dylan as he is now 10 months old!!!!!! I know it's not PC, sorry if anyone is offended. Where has time gone? It's crazy. We are officially over the flu, I think, knock on wood, fingers crossed. Here are some recent photos and videos of Dylan's new adventures.

10 Month Photo Shoot
Dylan cooperated really well this month. I got a few good shots before he started messing with the blocks.



Adventures with the baby jail... We used to be able to leave the "cat door" open for the chihuahuas. But now Dylan figured out he could fit through it! Sorry boys!

Hmm, I wonder if I can fit...

Totally!
My first purchase off Craigslist! I wanted a Fisher Price Laugh & Learn house, farm or kitchen for Dylan to play with. The only problem is they are like $80 which is a lot for him to play with for a few months. So I began searching and found a perfectly good used one on Craigslist for $30! I felt like I was doing a drug deal meeting the woman in the Raley's parking lot, but it worked out. Dylan loves it! So now I'm on the hunt for one for my parents house. I really wanted the farm but I think it's new so I couldn't find any used ones yet...



I felt bad about blocking Dylan from everything so I gave him a drawer in the kitchen. He loves to crawl over and pull EVERYTHING out of it. He can also reach the drawer above it which is full of dish towels. It's pretty funny.


This past weekend we had Tim & Chris's wedding. It was a fabulous affair in San Francisco at the Sir Francis Drake. The bride was GORGEOUS and they looked so happy. It was Nick & I's first night away from Dylan together and we had a nice time. Thanks to my parents for the slumber party with D!


Very cool bagpiper outside the church!










And Renee is on the phone AGAIN! I was giving her the benefit of the doubt thinking she was checking on Nico, but she wasn't :)
















And the videos...


3 comments:

Sara Parr said...

Ha, cute nickname! His hair is getting so long!

Unknown said...

the slumber party was a blast, tho not too much slumber for me...too much fun watching the "show" on the video monitor all night!

Amy said...

I need to stop looking at your blog while at work-- I can't help but crack up at these videos :) Can't wait to get a high five!! Chris looked beautiful, so did you- glad you picked that dress, and glad you guys had fun.