Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ladies & Gentleman, we have a WALKER!


It's true, Dylan has taken his first steps! He is so funny. He wobbles all over the place then falls on his rear :) I have a feeling he will be running around before we know it. He is getting more and more confident. This video is from his first day or two of walking.


Two Saturdays ago we went to visit my sister & Jorge in Napa! We had a wonderful picnic and some yummy gelato! I took some really cute pictures but can't seem to find them... I will and will post them later!

Last weekend we had my 10 year high school reunion! YIKES! I can't believe I'm really that old. Again, Shadi took some photos and I will post them as soon as I get them from her :) Dylan had his first flight to LA and did great! Nick's parents were wonderful enough to come up from San Diego to watch Dylan during the reunion. We spent a wonderful 2 days with them.



Here is some cuteness from the past few weeks :)

Hanging out with Peyton

3 comments:

Sara Parr said...

Very exciting! I knew it would happen SO fast!

Busalacchi's said...

So darn adorable. Nico is looking forward to hangn with Dylan this weekend. Mommy and Daddy are too!

Bordessa Family said...

WOW!! Go DYLAN!!