Monday, October 5, 2009

Bad Blogger

I know, I'm a BAD BLOGGER. I can't believe it's been almost a month since the last update!!!!! I need to be fired. My October resolution is to go back to the weekly updates. I need to schedule it on my outlook calendar. We have been all over the place and just as busy as usual. I'll keep this short and sweet but expect some BIG updates next week. After all, we do have a MAJOR celebration coming up this weekend... Big D turns 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Ready To Go!

His 1st Balloon!

Grandpa, do you need help?!?

Happy 1st Birthday to Gianna Bordessa!

At the Lodi Grape Festival

Dylan with all of his prizes!

Julie and her "prize"

Nick & I won a ham and hot dogs... BINGO!

Dylan loves the tissues at hotels!

A little late but I promise it was taken on time ;)

Playing in our new bathroom towel cabinet

1 comments:

Coldani Family said...

Finally :)
So sad about the death of my prizes!