Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let the Hoilday Celebrations Begin!!!

Tuesday night we celebrated Hanukkah with my family. My Mom cooked a fabulous dinner of brisket, sweet potatoes, asparagus and my personal favorite - potatoes latkes!!! Dylan was wonderful and actually let me enjoy dinner warm. He even ate brisket (covered in ketchup of course - come'on, he is MY kid). My parents gave us a wagon as our family present! It's so great! Dylan loved helping put it together and heloves riding in it!


Lighting the candles!

Enjoying brisket


"Helping" put the wagon together


Truely a family gift



Dylan's new hobby is putting his toys in the trash can. Nick and I try to stay on top of it and tell him "no" and pull them out but he sneaks a few in. Below is his "bounty" one night.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Would love to see a video of Dylan on "trash" duty! He always walks around with such a sense of purpose - that must have been hysterical. Oh...and if I told you it was sweet potatoes...I lied. It was butternut squash & apples that you ate that night. Did you like it?