Thursday, February 11, 2010

Growing Up

The milestones keep coming. Quicker than I'd like these days. Below are some recent ones from Dylan.

First day of "school" We started Dylan at Merryhill School 2 days a week. I think it'll be great for all party's involved. Dylan will benefit from the interaction with other kids and from the instruction from the teachers. My parents will benefit from a few days off every week ;) He is doing OK. I should say his 2nd day was better than his 1st and I hope his 3rd day (today) is even better!


The little devil figured out how to open the baby locks on the cabinets. Thanks to Jerri, I'm now installing pain in the a** magnet locks on each cabinet as he figures out he knows how to open them. (Notice my temporary baby proofing, a Tupperware container lid)



Some other random acts of cuteness.
The snacks of champions, OJ, cheerios and tomato paste (?)

More fun with the camelback!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the third day was a good one...we had a little separation anxiety over here. Ace and I kept looking in Dylan's room, wondering when he was going to wake up from his nap! Way too quiet for us!