Wednesday, December 15, 2010

'Tis the Season, smiles & the Children's Museum!

The holiday's are here! I must say, it's nice to be off during this time of year. I've enjoyed having the time to bake cookies with Dylan, decorate our tree, holiday parties and shop. We also managed to squeeze in dinner with some friends. Grandma Bev was kind enough to watch Dylan so Nick & I (and Aubrey) enjoyed an "adult" evening out.
Running around the tree lot




Trimming the tree! Dylan got to hang the non-breakable ornaments. He did such a great job that I gave him a breakable one I didn't care about (a plain ball) and he broke it...


At the Middleton's 2nd annual Christmas party
Let's go Niners!

Aubrey's first smiles

Julie and I took the kids to the Stockton Children's Museum and had a great time! It's a great place for the kids to run around and explore. There was so much for them touch, buttons to push, things to climb on, etc.

Picking peaches

Recycling (Auntie KR will be proud)

Driving a bus. This may have been Dylan's favorite part.

Driving a police car like Buffa!

One pooped kid!!

0 comments: