Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Aubrey is 4 months old!!


Already... I can't believe it!!! She had her 4 month appointment last week and weighs in at 13lbs 8oz and is 24" long!! All her parts are working and she got an A+ from Dr. B. It's so fun to watch her grow and I swear it's going by even faster this time around. Dylan is still in love with her and is very protective. If I bring her to school to pick him up, when we walk into the classroom all the kids swarm her. Dylan will push and shove through the crowd screaming "no, my baby sister". It's very cute. He constantly tells her he loves her and so far is great about sharing his toys. Fingers crossed it continues! I know my days of pulling Barbie doll heads off their body's and tea parties with GI Joe's are ahead of me so I'm banking these happy memories!

In other news, Aubrey is rolling!!! She rolled from back to belly for the first time yesterday!

0 comments: