Sunday, April 17, 2011

ROAR!, the Asparagus Festival & the Easter Bunny!!

Last week I had my first "Mommy, I need this for school TOMORROW" project. It was Dylan's school Spring Carnival and they were requested to dress like something from the circus or carnival. My Mom and I came up with this easy costume I pieced it together relatively quickly.




This weekend was the annual Asparagus Festival. We like to go Friday afternoon and hang out in the kids area, eat some fair food (fried asparagus!!!) and people watch. Dylan wanted to wear his lion costume :)

Riding a neigh!


Sharing a funnel cake with Faffa


Paddle boats!


And it was time to replace the garden gadgets!!


On Sunday we went to Campbell's in Lincoln Center to meet the Easter Bunny. Dylan loved him and even told him "I like your ears!".





Then we headed over to Dad's Dog's for some lunch

0 comments: