Sunday, June 5, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos de ME!!!

I'm practicing my Spanish. Maybe one day I'll have a whole post in espanol....

Anyways....

This weekend we celebrated my 30th birthday! Nick did a wonderful job spoiling me and included some fabulous surprises. I started off on Friday by not working and waking up to a living room full of balloons! That was a fabulous gift in itself! Then Kristen, Julie & Giada brought me breakfast and presents! I got 2 tomato plants that I'm hoping to keep alive and actually get some fruit from! I'm told they're they easiest plants ever, we'll see...

Friday night we had dinner with our families at Casa Flores. It was delicious as always and followed by THE BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE EVER. YUM!

Saturday Kristen & Jason went with us to the Giants game. It poured all the way there but thankfully the grounds keeper's forecast was correct and it stopped just in time for the game. It was also Cody Ross bobblehead day! I'm happy that my Giant's bobblehead collection has now grown to 2! The kids were great, we even got to watch most of the game from our seats. If only they had won, sigh.

What a wonderful thing to wake up to!!

Fun festive wear for the game!

Buddies

Before the game in the rain





Check out our hair flair!!! So many people asked if we sell them!

Awesome baby sitters








and then it was nap time....
Sometimes we all need a boost


0 comments: