Monday, August 11, 2008

31 Weeks!

Thor will be here in 9 weeks!!!! I can't believe it. Once again, we've had a busy couple of weeks. Where do I start...



We finally started on the nursery! I am so excited with the progress so far. The paint colors are awesome and the stencils are working out better than I expected. We have some more painting to do, a chair rail to install and we need to hang the fathead on the wall (it's currently just slapped up there with tape). Then, the furniture can be moved in and stuff can be put away!!! He definitely will have the coolest room in the house.




Nick & I also managed to get away for a few days last week. Sort of a "babymoon". We went to San Diego to visit our friends Jordan & Sheri Roach. We had the most relaxing couple of days going to the beach a few times and even the horse races at Del Mar! We won our bets on the first 2 races and got excited, but then lost the last 6 :( I don't think we should quit our day jobs.


Finally, last Saturday was my first baby shower!!! My wonderful friend Julie Coldani threw the shower with help from her Mom and Mother-In-Law. It was so much more than I could have ever expected!!!!!! The entire shower was Giants themed! So awesome!!! Thor received some excellent gifts that I am very excited to put to use. It is so hard to believe that he will be small enough to fit into some of the items we received. It's also kind of scary to think that I will need all of the diapers that people brought...



Tomorrow (8/12) is Nick & my SECOND ANNIVERSARY!!!! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I am so happy with the life we have created together and could not imagine sharing it with anyone else. I love you Kernal!!!!!! Here is one of my favorite wedding pictures.





2 comments:

Coldani Family said...

Shower was so fun. GO GIANTS! Nursery is looking great!!! And I cant believe you have been married 2 years already, time flies!!

Sara Parr said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! The nursery looks great! Love that gray color!