Monday, August 18, 2008

Showers!

Surprise, another whirl-wind weekend! "Thor" & I attended 2 showers and had my family visiting! We had an excellent time but need a few nights of good sleep to recover ;)

On Saturday, we went to a Dessert Shower for my friend Cassie Palla. What a great idea! Chocolate fountains complete with every fruit and food you would ever want to dip! This was followed by "Thor's" first slumber party at Camy's.
On Sunday, Jerri, Sara & Camy threw me a FABULOUS baby shower! It was so beautiful and they served the most wonderful food! Everyone brought a book for the baby and now he has a great library to get him started! I had such a great time visiting with everyone and relaxing at Camy's house. Nick, "Thor" & I received some wonderful gifts including my Vera Bradley diaper bag & our stroller (which the boys were very happy to test out). Now Nick & I need to sort through everything to see what we still need (it can't be much!)

"Thor" is so lucky to have such wonderful "Aunties"!!!!!!!! Thank you so much to everyone for traveling to the shower. Friends & family came from far and near and we love you all!

Spectacular Hostesses!
Great Friends!

1 comments:

Coldani Family said...

Beautiful shower girls, love the centerpieces with the blocks!

Jeri your daughter is darling!