Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah!


Happy Holiday's! I hope every one's holidays were as wonderful as ours. Nick & I were so fortunate to have all of our parents and siblings in town to celebrate. We also had the bonus of my grandparents visiting! We missed the Bry's & Shafer's as they celebrated in Texas this year.

The celebration started on the 23rd with Hanukkah at my parents house. Dylan liked the candles on the menorah. He is very into lights now! Then on Christmas Eve we went to Nick's grandmother, Jama's house for tamales. This is one of my favorite Kerns' traditions. :) Nick & I hosted Christmas morning. It's a good thing we have no furniture in the loving room & and an extra dining room table. Everyone came over and the number of presents was overwhelming! We had a wonderful time opening gifts then a yummy breakfast that everyone helped prepare. Then it was off to Nick's Mom's for lunch/early dinner with her family then to my parents for an evening Christmas dinner. By the end of the day we were so full, I think I put all 18lbs of my pregnancy weight back on!

The 3rd night of Hanukkah
On the way to Jama's for tamales & the Rosary on Christmas Eve! WOW! Christmas morning...
Benito stayed with Nick or I all morning. I think he was overwhelmed with all of the people. Bob decided to stay in bed all morning.
My cousin Jeff made this! Can you believe it!!!!
A little Rock Band practice


Dylan loves his new mirror!

2 comments:

Coldani Family said...

Looks like a great holiday. Love all his outfits. The Dylan sign is darling, what a creative family you have!! And ....only 18lbs.....must be nice! ;)

Bordessa Family said...

Oh Gianna has that mirror too!! " I look in the mirror and what do I see I see sweet little wonderful me!!" that song will be in your head for days!! merry christmas!!