Sunday, May 17, 2009

7 Months, Mother's Day & Shower Weekend!




Whoa, BIG Update! So much has happened since the last update I think I better bullet point this one.

1 - Holy cow, Dylan is 7 months old! I seriously can't believe it. I think this is my favorite age so far. He is so much fun to play with, knows who we are and sleeps pretty well ;) He is rolling like CRAZY! All over the place - front to back, back to front and laughs hysterically the whole time.

On a date with one of his girlfriends, Giada (we supervised of course)
Fun with the sippy cup!
I am my Mommy's son! I heart Diet Pepsi!
2 - I had my first official Mother's Day. It was such a great Mother's Day weekend. My Aunt & Uncle and Grandparents came to visit and we had so much fun. Dylan loved all of the attention and family time. Dylan and I also walked the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer 5k with our friends for Kristin & Julie's birthdays. Lucky guy had Lindsay carry him almost the entire 3 miles. He loved being out and about! We spent Mother's Day morning with my family, then dinner with Nick's Mom. In between we got some quality time with just the 5 of us (yes, the chihuahua's are still my babies). Dylan and Nick got me the most adorable gift. A frame with Dylan's foot & hand print. I LOVE it!

Happy Birthday Jules!



Hanging out with Auntie Lindsay
Mother's Day

3 - This past weekend we held baby showers for Camy & Tara at my house. They were both wonderful and I got the bonus of having 4 of my friends sleep over Saturday night! Boy have our nights together changed. I think we each drank 2 Blue Moon's (well, the non-pregnant ones did) and were in bed by 11. ;) The showers were supposed to be outside but due to the 100 degree temps we moved them into the living room. Everything worked out so well and we all had a great time!
The Mommy-To-Be's!


Camy's shower was pretty in PINK!


We chose Dr. Seuss for Tara





Of course we had green eggs & ham! Dylan was dressed in the theme

Yep, we had real fish on the table. We had 2 casualties the night before so Anna and I made a late run to Pet Smart for some replacements ;)

Chugging contest from bottles. The Mommy-to-be won!


We decorated burp cloths for Baby Littrell. I will sew them together this week!

2 comments:

Bordessa Family said...

Awesome job Nicole!! I am so sad I missed them! :(

cassie said...

YAY! It was SUCH a fun weekend. Thanks again for hosting - BOTH - and letting us slumber party! :)P.S. Your son melts my heart!!!