Monday, May 25, 2009

I LOVE long weekends!

What a fabulous weekend! I think we should always have Friday & Monday off! Nick and I spent the whole weekend with Dylan and had a blast. His Dad, Susan and Marisa were in town and it was so great to spend time with them as well.

Friday Dylan had a baby pool party with Giada Coldani. The parents enjoyed sandwiches & wine and the babies enjoyed some time in the pool!

Giada was worn out!
Saturday we went on a long bike ride with my Dad. We rode to a nearby park and stopped to play on the swings & slide. Then to my parents to say hello to my Mom and Happy Birthday to Ace. After that we stopped at the Farmer's Market then finally home. We spent the evening at the Coldani's with our friend Tim who was visiting from the cold foggy city ;)
Swinging at the park!

Pooped from the ride
Sunday we spent at home with the Kerns. Jeff, Savannah & Dominic visited for a bit and we took all the kids to the neighborhood park.

The Kerns Cousins!

Monday it was more family time with the Kerns, followed by a wonderful BBQ with my parents. My Mom made my favorite meal - ribs,corn bread, corn on the cob & fruit salad!

Dylan's new favorite game - Where's Dylan?

There he is!
I started another adventure this weekend - baby food making! I decided it would be good for Dylan and a little easier on the wallet if I made some of Dylan's food. The jarred stuff is EXPENSIVE! Jerri gave me a book for Christmas and I was very excited to use it! I spent a good portion of the weekend steaming, baking & pureeing! So far so good!

His first homemade meal! Oatmeal (not homemade) & nectarines!

1 comments:

Sara Parr said...

Aw, the city gets no love. Looks like a fun weekend!