Thursday, July 9, 2009

9 Months Old!!!!!

Today is Dylan's 9 month birthday! He is so funny these days. So many new skills and so much changed every single day. It takes Dylan about 3 days to master a skill. For instance, before Nick went to Tim's bachelor party he was sort of scooting around. By the time he got back he was crawling as if he'd been doing it for years. Dylan crawls circles around our kitchen island and chases the chihuahuas all over. He used to pull himself up on our ottoman stand there and cry because it couldn't figure out how to get down. Now he will pull himself up, walk in circles around it, move to the couch then sit himself down on the floor. In true Dylan fashion, he doesn't get one tooth at a time. All 4 of his top front teeth are poking through! Poor guy. He also eats solid food now! We're experimenting with all sorts of things. He loves bananas, nectarines, pears, asparagus risotto, zucchini, broccoli, spaghetti, lasagna! It's so fun and so messy ;) My parents have been working with Dylan on waving to Nick every morning when he leaves. Now he waves to everyone and everything. Even the "Bob's" (aka. Benito and Bob ;) )

I know I owe a 4th of July post. I think Nick is going to upload and send me the photos today.

9 Month Photo Attempt
I thought I could "hide" the blocks behind him. It worked for a while.


Waving to his DadHmm, what's over there? Yumm, thumb

Then he found the blocks


Riding in my JeepGoing to get Daddy

1 comments:

Bordessa Family said...

love the new walker!!!