Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Can you tell me how to get...

How to get to SESAME STREET!!!!

I can't believe I'm about to say this, last night Julie & I took the kids to Sesame Street LIVE. I thought I had a few years (or at least until Yo Gabba Gabba comes in November) until we started these shows but the opportunity presented itself (thanks Paul!) and we went. The kids had a blast!! Dylan cuddled on my lap for the first 45 minutes (it was a late 7pm show) but perked up and danced, marched and sang the entire second half! Giada enjoyed the whole show! The kids were adorable and I'm so glad we went!

Sorry for the dark videos but the purpose of the lighting obviously isn't for parents to take photos of their kids ;) But you get the gist of the adorable dancing that was going on!



0 comments: