Thursday, June 10, 2010

May 2010

Again, I'm ashamed of the monthly updates. But I guess this is better than no update, right?!?

Let's see, what have we been up to....

Dylan had more fun with Nigiri's water bowl. Nigiri also figured out that he can fit through the chihuahua doggie door (well not really, he did rip 1/2 of it out of the wall).

Hmm... a little easier to drink out of here.

It was also Mother's Day! I love my little family!

We've also been enjoying our beautiful weather! Dylan and I dusted off the water toys and had ourselves a wonderful afternoon!





Nick introduced Dylan to his love for fort building. Dylan shares the same love and the first thing he does when he comes home is climb on the couch and throw all of the cushions/pillows/blankets off so Dad can build him a fort. We currently have a semi-permanent one in the loft (by semi-permanent I mean until I'm brave enough claim my craft table back).


I had the Friday of Memorial weekend off so Dylan and I went to the zoo with Julie & Giada. It was a very eventful day. Julie conquered her fear of birds and Dylan & Giada actually got along!!!!!
It's looks like all of the Yo Gabba Gabba songs like "don't hit your friends" are paying off!


We also made it to a Giant's game over the long weekend! No (little) kids so we enjoyed a wonderful tailgate and a nail biting game!!!


Umm, I'm not quite ready for this...

Getting ready in the morning.Just doing his chores.
And I guess you could say we've been up to something else...

I'm 16 weeks along and due November 20th!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Mr. Multi-Task getting ready in the morning! And he is a natural sitting behind the wheel. Guess you'll be a two-Tahoe family, huh? Do they make those in a toddler size?