Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Kernal!

This past weekend we celebrated Nick's 28th birthday! We went to dinner with our families on Thursday night then Saturday we had a get together at our house to watch the USC vs. Ohio football game. Thankfully USC won! If they hadn't, it might have put a damper on the evening. Actually, the boys probably would've gotten over it with the keg and shots (thanks Mom for providing the Margarita Jello shots!). For Nick's actual birthday on Sunday, he did exactly what he wanted... watched football. Now if only our fantasy team had won, it would've been perfect!

Julie and I decided we haven't taken any pictures since we've both been pregnant so we took a few. She is convinced we won't have another opportunity because Thor will be here any day now. I sure hope not! I need these last few weeks! :)


I'm 36 weeks and Julie is 22 weeks!

2 comments:

Sara Parr said...

I will give you the same comment that I gave Julie - these pics are priceless. :) So happy for you both! xo!

Coldani Family said...

We need to take more than this..."Thor dont come out yet!" Im not a huge fan of the fact that my eyes are open but look closed. Of course you look great. Love that tank top!