Thursday, September 11, 2008

Only 4.5 More Weeks!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's been another busy week! Last weekend we spent Saturday in the city at Stephanie & Brent's wedding! Stephanie is a wonderful friend I met through Camy & Anna. The wedding was so beautiful! She was a gorgeous bride. And to top it off, the weather was perfect!

We've started attending various childcare & birthing classes at the hospital. They are exciting and scary! So far we've taken "The Newborn" and the labor & delivery tour. Hopefully I remember some of the things I've learned when Thor gets here. The Lamaze classes start at the end of this month. I think those will totally freak me out.

I've also started my weekly doctor visits. Just another reminder that he will be here VERY SOON! Overall I'm still feeling great. Getting bigger by the second it feels like.

0 comments: