Friday, April 3, 2009

6 Month Appointment!

This morning we had Dylan's 6 month check-up. The little guy performed well and showed Dr. B all of his new tricks! He got a great review and now weighs 15lbs 4oz!!!! He is in the 50th percentile for all of his measurements. Right on track :) We received instructions to start brushing his tooth and the go-ahead to start real food! He has been eating only stage 1 baby foods. So now he can move onto stage 2 and more of what Nick & I are eating. This should provide us with some entertainment. Dylan also gets to have 3 meals a day now. A whole new adventure for my parents at lunch!
This week I also moved Dylan's 3 month clothes out of his drawers and the 6 month clothes in. It's bittersweet to watch them grow up. It was sad to pack away my favorite outfits but so much fun to see all the new stuff he gets to wear now!

While we were at the doctors, Dylan discovered a new favorite toy: the tissue paper liner on the exam bench! He loves this felt covered paper my sister got him for Christmas so this was like that but x100! It was hilarious. He wrapped himself up like a burrito and just tore it apart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the mohock :) too cute. He is so big! adorable! I miss him! We need to get together.

Bordessa Family said...

I love the paper pix, Gianna loves that paper too... so funny!