Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nick taught me a new word...

JORTS! For those of you that do not know what the means - it's short for jean shorts :) Dylan has his very own pair! They are a little long but he'll grow into them in no time I'm sure.

Nick & I are playing in a co-ed slow pitch softball league on Monday evenings. It's so much fun to be out and have some time with our friends. We are lucky that my parents come to the games to baby sit. Our team all wears camo uniforms (Julie's isn't in yet) so I felt the babies needed some too!

Every once in a while I get a Martha Stewart bug up my butt and this weekend was one of those times. The newborn towels aren't really fitting D anymore so I decided that hooded towels would be easy to make & I tried. It actually wasn't that hard and I plan to make a few more.


Friday evening we went to the Asparagus Festival with the Coldani's. Boy have times changed. We decided to go on Friday night because it would be less crowded than Saturday :) We are officially OLD. It was really windy but we were still able to enjoy a few beers and some fried asparagus.

Dylan sitting big in the camping chair!
We got Dylan a walker this weekend and he LOVES it! At first he could only go backwards but within a day he got the hang of it and is cruising around the house!
I don't know why this is sideways and I can't fix it...

Today Nick and bought bikes and a trailer. We took a short rider around the neighborhood to test out our new toys. Dylan loved the trailer! He was smiling and looking around the whole ride.



My new toy!
We also went to Farmer's Market this morning. It wore Dylan out :)

1 comments:

Bordessa Family said...

the walker !!! yay you got it! :) they are so fun ! love the bikes too!