Monday, April 6, 2009

Nico, Auntie Amy, The Final Four, Easter Bunny & The New and Improved Backyard!

We had a wonderful very busy weekend!

Friday night we went to Marc Busalacchi's parents house to meet baby Nico! He is so adorable and such a good baby. Parents Marc & Renee look fabulous and very happy. I forgot my camera (boo :( ) but will post some pictures when I get copies from Renee.

My sister Amy came to visit and have some time with Dylan. They were so cute together! She also brought him a super cute outfit that should fit him later this summer.

The Towne's came over with their baby Mason to watch the Final Four. Mason is 2 months younger than Dylan and over 1lb heavier :) He is an exact replica of his Dad!!!! He is so sweet and has the most infectious smile.

Sunday, Dylan & I went to breakfast with my parents & Amy then shopping with my Mom and Amy. Dylan got a few things and had his picture taken with the Easter Bunny! I'm not sure why I have this need to pay major $$ to have Dylan's picture taken with creepy mall characters, but I do. What is the next holiday... maybe Uncle Sam? :)

In the past couple of weeks, Nick & I had the backyard landscaped. It came out wonderful and just in time for us to enjoy it with the nice weather!
Easter Bunny!
Lunch with Auntie Amy!
Mason Towne!
Farmer's Market
The PJ's that inspired his room. Thanks Auntie Julie & Uncle Josh!
The new backyard

3 comments:

cassie said...

I LOVE the pic of Dylan in his little Giants pjs - super cute! And your backyard looks awesome!! YAY

Bordessa Family said...

Backyard looks great, did you do all the planting yourselves? good work!

Coldani Family said...

Backyard looks great!! I love the creepy Easter Bunny!