Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME! Happy Birthday to ME!

...Happy Birthday dear ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Yesterday was my 28th birthday! Whoa, I'm getting old. It was fun to think back to last year when I was pregnant on my birthday.

Nick took me to the city to celebrate last weekend. We stayed in a nice hotel close to Union Square. We had the best time shopping, walking around and eating. We also took Dylan to his first Giants game! He did really well! There was this woman behind us had the most awful cackle when she cheered and it made Dylan cry every time! Finally she caught on she was making him cry so she stopped. I was very thankful, her cackle was about to make me cry!



Why we have a crib bumper... This was within 2 minutes of putting him in the hotel crib!
All ready to go to the game!With his Giants bear give-away!

These kids had all of the All-Star ballots from our section. Vote for Bengie!!!!!

Auntie Amy & Uncle Jorge!

No, I didn't get so fat that I can't even zip my North Face up, Dylan is sleeping in the Moby in there (It got pretty cold) :)

All tuckered out from the game
For my actual birthday I was spoiled. Nick made me a fabulous breakfast of my favorite french toast, Julie brought me coffee, I had a mani & pedi at lunch and Nick took me, our families and local friends out to a yummy dinner at the Waterloo Club. To finish it all off he also had my FAVORITE Cookies & Cream ice cream cake from Coldstone!!!! I wish everyday was my birthday!!!!!!


Thanks for the wonderful birthday Kernel!

Loving Auntie Monika

Hanging out with his GF Giada.

The dinner group!

1 comments:

Sara Parr said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! Wish we lived closer so I could've been there!