Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Long time no post...



I know, I know, it's been a while. Things have been so busy that the blog has suffered. Please forgive me.

Dylan has grown so much since the last update and developed so many new skills. He has said his first word and he now crawls! We had to lower his crib mattress tonight because he can also pull himself to a sitting position. My oh my has my little "thor" changed!
Adventures in the walker
PAPER!!!!!
DISH TOWELS!
Caught in the act
Who me??
He is so proud of his collection

8 Month Photo Attempt

The blocks are becoming more of a distraction than a cute prop. He is WAY more interested in playing with them than posing for me.

Dylan loves watermelon!

And his first word is...

On the move!

2 comments:

Coldani Family said...

Are you really claiming that was a word???? :)

Julie said...

He is so cute! I wish I could reach through the screen and grab him!