Thursday, January 29, 2009

16 Weeks Old!

Yes, it's true. My little baby is growing up and is now 16 weeks old. He is growing up so much! Because I am now back at work, we are somewhat in a routine. He gets up between 6-7am and hangs out with me in the office while I work. We wake up Nick around 8am then he takes over Dylan duty until around 9:30am when he drops him off with my parents. I pick him up around 4:30pm then we hang out until bedtime at 8pm. So far, so good. I miss him so much during the day but it's very reassuring to know he is with my parents. I have even snuck over a few times to visit him at lunch! :)
This week we put together his exersaucer. While he is still a little small for the seat, he loves it! There is so much to look at and listen to!
Trying out the Exersaucer

We had dinner with Jerri, Sara, Katie & Emery in Walnut Creek. Dylan was so excited to meet his Auntie Katie!

And since Jerri doesn't update her blog, I'm posting some pictures of her ADORABLE daughter! Sara gave her a lime and she loved it!
Hanging out with Dad

This is how Dylan wakes up almost every morning, SO HAPPY! I brought a camera when I went to get him from his crib this morning and here is what I saw...

2 comments:

Sara Parr said...

Fun post! I need a tan! Love the one of Nick and Dylan looking at each other - too cute!

Unknown said...

Dad and I are the lucky ones -- we get to have Dylan time every day now! He is such a happy, wonderful, adorable baby boy. The added bonus is that we get to see our fabulous son-in-law in the morning and our fantastic older daughter in the afternoon. Win/win/win!!!!