Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3 Months!!!!!!

Whoa, that title is surreal. I absolutely cannot believe Dylan is 3 months old. Time has gone by so fast and he has changed so much! Unfortunately I go back to work next Friday so I am enjoying my last full week off with him. I just asked Nick if we had done anything exciting since New Years that I could post about and we haven't. It is so nice to be home!!! We've had dinner with my parents and a Rock Band concert with the Coldani's & Diehl's. Not that those aren't exciting events, but it has been nice to be mellow.

Dylan now talks up a storm. He also thinks having his diaper changed is the best thing in the world. Whenever you put him in the changer and take off his pants he giggles and smiles. It's pretty funny. I have a feeling he is going to be one of those kids that strips off all of their clothes and runs around naked. We had another major milestone this week... Dylan now sleeps in his crib. It was sad to move him out of the bassinet in our room, but I know it was the right thing to do. Nick let me buy a video monitor to watch him. It's fun to watch Dylan play in his crib. My Mom thinks I wanted it to act as a nanny cam when she watches him :) He has done really well the past 2 nights (knock on wood). He is really good at entertaining himself while he is awake. We love to watch him laugh and talk to his mobile & aquarium. Nick and I have also started running again. It's time to lose the baby weight! Dylan loves riding around in the BOB with us. For the first half of the run he looks around with big eyes at everything passing by. By the second half, the motion has put him to sleep :)

Talking to his rain forest friends


Chewing on Dad's finger. Yummy!

Getting ready for a run. Benito wanted to come too.

Do you see a theme in his clothes? I hope I don't become one of those crazy mom's who is obsessed with their children... Please tell me if I do!

A happy guy getting his diaper changed!


We put the rattle in his hand and he laughs when it makes noise. He doesn't understands it's making noise because he is shaking it...

1 comments:

Bordessa Family said...

that is very funny about the diaper changing, Gianna is the same way!! so cute!!