Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to work...

I have officially changed my status from a stay at home mom to a working mom. It's really hard to spend this much time away from Dylan every day. I am VERY lucky that my parents are watching him for us. I can pop over to their house for lunch and see him. But, it's still hard to be away.

On Sunday, Tracy & her kids and Jerri & Emery came to visit us! We had a great afternoon chasing the kids around. It's so hard to believe we now have 5 kids between the 3 of us!

Dylan is also battling his first illness. The poor guy has the stomach flu. I'm not sure if he gave it to Nick or Nick gave it to him, but it is going around my house. Hopefully my boys get well soon! I did take Dylan to the doctor today and he weighed 12lbs!!!! Granted that was fully clothed, but still... my baby is getting big!!!
Dylan is becoming more and more aware of his surroundings every day. He is so curious. Susan calls him nosy! He hates to sit still and loves to explore. He truly "talks" to his toys now and stares at them like he is waiting for them to respond.

"Talking" to his parrot!
Our visitors! (These adorable photos were taken by Jerri)

0 comments: